Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Junior Account Executive- Entry Level Event ManagementBookmark This
Amplify Management Inc
7800 Southland Blvd Suite 150
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a qualified Junior Account Executive to support our Event Marketing Division while preparing for a position as an Executive Event Manager. The position provides a bay pay and bonus structure while you learn the intricacies of Event Management and the Event Marketing Department. In this role, you will assist marketing representatives and management in duties ranging from event design and creation - to executing the campaign on-site and reporting back results to clients and upper management. The position requires an understanding of both sales and marketing and the candidate must be willing to learn about full-service marketing solutions for small to small to mid range local businesses.
• Ongoing paid training opportunities (both local and out of state)
• Growth opportunities for advancement
• Hourly Base & Bonuses
• Paid 1 on 1 and group training
• Travel reimbursements
ResponsibilitiesJunior Account Executive Responsibilities:
• College degree preferred. High school graduate/GED required.
• Marketing / sales experience preferred.
• Possess strong strategic thinking skills.
• Good communication (written, oral and listening), presentation and customer service skills required.
• Knowledge of marketing is essential.
• Excellent in person presence a must.
• Overall knowledge of advertising and marketing concepts.
• Must be detailed and deadline oriented.
• Superb follow-up skills vital.
• Excellent conflict resolution and organizational skills required.
• Proficient in computer software programs such as MS Office is required.
• Must have reliable personal transportation; possess a valid driver’s license
RequirementsJunior Account Executive Requirements:
-Evaluates expansion and acquisition opportunities.
-Executes daily events planner.
-Utilizes the Creative Design Department to provide clients with opportunities to advertise effectively and efficiently
-Researches various clients and their industry to be aware of specific opportunities to further develop our clients brands
-Comfortable with in person events that involve marketing and sales aspects
-Offers creative ideas for discussion and possible implementation.
-Increases proficiency by working on account proposal and materials
-Assists in covering for other representatives in the department when they are absent