Summer Programs InternMt. Gretna, the Pennsylvania Chautauqua
Social Media Volunteer InternshipPacific Science Center
Marketing Intern4PM Media
Digital Marketing / Editorial Internship for Video Content Agency In Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Marketing Assistant InternFreelance Marketing
Marketing Volunteer/Intern for Fringe Festival ProductionAwkward Hug Productions
Work with Marketing Industry Thought Leaders and Have a Blast at Rock My ImageRock My Image
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
JUNIOR MARKETING ASSOC - FULL TIME INTERNS, MUST BE LOCAL!Bookmark This
Elite Solutions, Inc.
555 Marriott Drive, Ste 315
Posted: November 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElite Solutions has recently expanded into Nashville; we have a growing need for marketing associates and promotional event rep interns!
Our industry focus is mainly with clients in the automotive, major retailers and professional sporting industry. Our team of professionals work together, in a fast paced environment, to create excitement and interest in the campaigns we carry out.
Our firm will be expanding again into 2 more national offices this year, in the 3rd and 4th Quarters of 2015. WE'VE ALREADY RECENTLY EXPANDED TO THE EAST COAST WITH 1 OFFICE LOCATION, NOW JUST NEED ONE MORE TO HIT GOAL.
We find that recent graduates and/or seniors about to graduate, have valuable skill sets due to their work ethic, assertiveness, competitive drive and ability to win in all types of situations. THAT'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR!
ResponsibilitiesMarketing Intern Training Would Include:
* Product Representative for Clients
* Client Representative
* How to Market Brands for Clients
* Management Training, Team Management & Campaign Management
• We are looking to fill this position IMMEDIATELY.
• All positions are Entry-Level and Full-Time Internships.
• This position is for our location here in Nashville - applicants must be willing to commute.
• Must Have a Positive energy
• Must Have Professionalism and integrity
• Must Have Ability to work well with a team
• Must Be Goal focused and results oriented
• Have A sense of humor