Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Junior Marketing AssociateBookmark This
Platinum Event Group, Inc.
1111 Howe Avenue Suite 205
Posted: December 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe role of the Junior Account Manager (JAM) is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts for Platinum Event Group, Inc. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from, the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. The (JAM) will be responsible for managing all areas of Platinum Event Group business relationship with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The (JAM) will manage the sales function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The (JAM) is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Junior Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts of Platinum Event Group, Inc.
• Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
• Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry nation-wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
• Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face of Platinum Event Group, Inc. at retail
• Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
• Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree
• Junior or Senior level coursework completed