Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Marketing InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Entry Level Marketing – Top Firm in MN Seeks Top TalentNorthGate MN
Marketing InternDusk Publishing
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
Junior Marketing AssociateBookmark This
44 Billings Road
Posted: July 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT / MARKETING / ADVERTISING / SALES / PROMOTION
Junior Marketing Associate- MARKETING/ADVERTISING EXPANSION
Begin an Exciting Career TODAY!
Mass Visions is seeking a Junior Marketing Associate for our firm providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large corporations on local and national levels. This position would work closely with Marketing Specialists to identify and develop new streams of revenue for clients through UNIQUE advertising strategies including sales, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. The Junior Marketing Associate would create and execute these campaigns and convey the promotions to each respective target market within a dynamic team environment.
For Immediate Consideration send your resume to email@example.com or call the HR department at 617.472.1492
To learn more about our company culture check us out online!!!
ResponsibilitiesMAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, market strategy insights
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
RequirementsNo experience necessary. A full training program will be provided to the ideal candidate. Familiarity with any of the following areas is considered an asset:
• Sales / Business Development
• Event Coordination
• Public Relations
We are looking for talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a fast-paced company. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities.