SALES AND MARKETING INTERN NEEDED FOR SPORTS PROFESSIONALZaydon Enterprises Management LLC
Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Junior Marketing AssociateBookmark This
44 Billings Road
Posted: July 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT / MARKETING / ADVERTISING / SALES / PROMOTION
Junior Marketing Associate- MARKETING/ADVERTISING EXPANSION
Begin an Exciting Career TODAY!
Mass Visions is seeking a Junior Marketing Associate for our firm providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large corporations on local and national levels. This position would work closely with Marketing Specialists to identify and develop new streams of revenue for clients through UNIQUE advertising strategies including sales, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. The Junior Marketing Associate would create and execute these campaigns and convey the promotions to each respective target market within a dynamic team environment.
For Immediate Consideration send your resume to email@example.com or call the HR department at 617.472.1492
To learn more about our company culture check us out online!!!
ResponsibilitiesMAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, market strategy insights
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
RequirementsNo experience necessary. A full training program will be provided to the ideal candidate. Familiarity with any of the following areas is considered an asset:
• Sales / Business Development
• Event Coordination
• Public Relations
We are looking for talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a fast-paced company. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities.