Junior Web Developer - Paid & VirtualBookmark This
Codeless Interactive, LLC
Posted: May 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're looking for a junior web developer to help us work on client projects. We're a growing company ideally searching for someone who wants to gain some experience, do real work, and possibly get full time employment upon graduation.
You'll get to work directly with the partners (Jeff & Brad) and assist on projects ranging from new website design/development in WordPress to improving metadata on webpages for SEO, and creating & testing landing pages to improve conversion rates. We're based in Irvine, CA, but the position can be virtual (and it will be paid -- because no one likes working for free).
ResponsibilitiesYou'd be helping us both on designing and developing client websites, as well as assisting search engine optimization and conversion optimization. Some examples of your day-to-day duties include:
- Creating new webpages for client sites in HTML & CSS, and uploading them through FTP
- Improving metadata on webpages for SEO to better target specific topics & customer personas
- Helping coordinate information from basic apps like Google Analytics
- Setting up new landing pages for A/B testing to improve conversion rates
And more! We can teach you a lot of this stuff as long as you're strong in HTML & CSS and willing to figure things out on the fly.
RequirementsWe're looking for a motivated, responsible, fun person who's strong in HTML, CSS, & PHP. We can teach the rest!
- Strong in HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of PHP & WordPress theme/plugins
- Knowledge of Photoshop