Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Influencer Marketing InternshipStylehaul
Web Design/Social MediaLEADING LADIES OF SOCIETY
Social Media MarketingValencia Daniel International
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Skincare company seeks part-time INTERN (paid position)UHI Cosmetics
Keeper of the Brand Editorial InternshipBookmark This
Keeper of the Brand Marketing Agency
Posted: August 29 2015
Company Location: West Hempstead, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionKeeper of the Brand Marketing is a strategic communications and branding firm specializing in entertainment, sports, non-profit, and consumer arenas. We're looking for a rockstar intern who would like to gain real world experience in Marketing editorial.
This is a virtual position so you can work wherever is convenient for you. Because this is a remote position, we need an intern who is very motivated and has superior time management skills to get work done.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP WHICH MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME INTO THE OFFICE. ALL OF YOUR WORK WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE, SO YOU CAN WORK FROM YOUR HOME SITE, VIRTUAL OFFICE, OR ANY REMOTE LOCATION. YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER AND INTERNET.
Not only does working for a Marketing firm give you a wide variety of projects to work on, but you get to do work for multiple different clients! This position will be a huge resume booster.
Internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on experience.
- College credit is available upon school approval.
- Will have priority consideration upon the opening of a paid position within the firm.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Research, report on, and present story ideas regarding work-at-home jobs, virtual workers, on-shoring and offshoring and virtual technology.
- Assist with and make improvements to the design and layout of the eNewsletter
- Have strong writing and editing skills.
- Develop content for website.
- Assist with blogging.
*Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback