MarketerAguirre Insurance LLC
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Brand AmbassadorDamn Good Hospitality
Graphic DesignerDigital Factory
Marketing InternshipColleen Werner
World Trade Center-Kansas City Marketing InternshipWorld Trade Center-Kansas City
Marketing InternEndless Journey, LLC
Advertising, Marketing & Telemarketing InternshipESBN,Inc.
Kent State University Campus Ambassador Marketing InternshipBookmark This
College Town Tutor
500 E Main St
Posted: October 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are College Town Tutor (CTT), an innovative peer-to-peer college level tutoring service for students. CTT is coming to University this fall and we are recruiting excelling students who are looking for an opportunity to gain leadership, branding, and sales experience in a startup, with the advantage of flexible hours. These will allow you to study, stay healthy and maintain your social life, all while making extra cash!
Benefits of being a Campus President!
• Boost your resume with an awesome in-school job working for a growing company.
• Direct access to marketing and sales professionals who will be aiding you along the process.
• Based on your performance, you will have an opportunity to join CTT marketing or sales team for a summer internship or full-time position!
• No commute! Work from your campus!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of a Campus Ambassador:
• Distribute promotional materials on campus
• Create a test schedule of all the classes for which we offer tutoring
• Reach out to school organizations about our services
RequirementsWe are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about empowering and motivating others to improve.
• Social, outgoing and a responsible individual.
• Has a strong social network on campus.
• Member of an organization on campus is preferred.
• Eligible to work in the USA.