Marketing and SalesLaugh Out Loud Ventures
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Kissi Couture assistantBookmark This
1289 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: April 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKissi Couture was created by Diva Athletes for Diva Athletes.
Kissi Couture Inc is seeking an intern that posses the drive, potential and purpose in web development.
This indiviual must have knowledge or willingness to learn how to; maintain an inventory of advertisements and manage the ad server software, debug issues that arise with the performance of the website, troubleshoot the site by involving areas including content, links, order flows, registration flows and transaction logs, review statistics and monitor analytics, and stay up to date on the web’s latest technologies and make sure the site and its products are always mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready.
Responsibilities1) Programming Languages. Our current website is built in Volusion.
2) Search Engine Optimization. You will also make a huge impact by conducting SEO analysis, improving search engines ability to crawl the site, conducting keyword research/analysis, implement XML feeds and SEO best practices.
3) Values the User Experience. Mobile friendly websites, call-to-action, simple navigation; these are the buzz words of the new marketing professional. As the ideal candidate, you would enjoy optimizing website for lead capture and a better user experience.
4) Pushing the Envelope. We like to “swing for the fences”. You are comfortable making suggestions that may help push the company forward.
5) Strives for Better Conversion. You understand that marketing for the future is about the user experience, relevant content and Capturing leads.
6) Analytical Decision Maker. You’re analytical and make decisions in a systematic and methodical manner using proper data collection and analysis when possible.
7) Motivated. You’re internally motivated to work hard and make a positive impact.
8) Google. You’ve used Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools to develop recommendations for better site performance.