- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Launching a New SaaS Business: Interns needed in Marketing, PR, Partner Support, Stats, etc
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Launching a New SaaS Business: Interns needed in Marketing, PR, Partner Support, Stats, etcBookmark This
The Brookeside Group, Inc.
524 Main Street
Posted: April 06 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHelp Us Launch a SaaS Business and Put "Started a New Business" on Your Resume!
The Brookeside Group is a 6-time Inc. 5000 listed management consulting and software firm. This year we are spinning out a new, web based business focused on Customer Experience Management called salesEquity.com (www.salesequity.com); we are seeking interns to help us. Like at any startup you'll be asked to do everything, key roles include web-marketers, product managers, partner relationship managers, Advertising/PR, statistics, and business development. All those with an entrepreneurial interest are encouraged to apply.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will work closely with the company senior team to develop and execute a business plan to productize our existing services and materials (including software, training, collateral, consulting services, and our client intelligence program offerings) into a web-based ecommerce platform.
Requirements• An entrepreneurial, self-starter with an interest in customer experience and web-based businesses; willing and comfortable working independently and under tight deadlines.
• Strong entrepreneurial interest and skills (an ability to put ideas, information and experiences into real-world practice). A highly motivated, creative problem solver with strong work ethic.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, eCommerce, Sales, Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism or a related field; courses in technology, marketing, writing, communications, advertising and journalism a plus.
• Interest in the topic of client loyalty, sales, business.
• Ability to collaborate effectively; patience and good listening skills.
• All candidates need to possess strong organizational skills, the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and a very keen attention to detail.
• A good knowledge of computers is indispensable.
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing, Content Creation, Building Customer Loyalty, Computer Applications
Preferred - SaaS, Internet Entrepreneur, Channel Partner Development, Building Business Partnerships