- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Launching a New SaaS Business: Interns needed in Marketing, PR, Partner Support, Stats, etc
Theatre Marketing Intern (Social Media, Press Outreach, Audience Cultivation)OnQ Talent Agency
Brand Ambassador and MarketingFREY
WGBH PBS LearningMedia: MarketingWGBH
Marketing Intern (International/Nonprofit)Davis Weaver Collective (Innovative Venture Solutions)
Business Development/MarketingInfinity Canopy
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternNARL REFINING LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Launching a New SaaS Business: Interns needed in Marketing, PR, Partner Support, Stats, etcBookmark This
The Brookeside Group, Inc.
524 Main Street
Posted: May 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHelp Us Launch a SaaS Business and Put "Started a New Business" on Your Resume!
The Brookeside Group is a 6-time Inc. 5000 listed management consulting and software firm. This year we are spinning out a new, web based business focused on Customer Experience Management called salesEquity.com (www.salesequity.com); we are seeking interns to help us. Like at any startup you'll be asked to do everything, key roles include web-marketers, product managers, partner relationship managers, Advertising/PR, statistics, and business development. All those with an entrepreneurial interest are encouraged to apply.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will work closely with the company senior team to develop and execute a business plan to productize our existing services and materials (including software, training, collateral, consulting services, and our client intelligence program offerings) into a web-based ecommerce platform.
Requirements• An entrepreneurial, self-starter with an interest in customer experience and web-based businesses; willing and comfortable working independently and under tight deadlines.
• Strong entrepreneurial interest and skills (an ability to put ideas, information and experiences into real-world practice). A highly motivated, creative problem solver with strong work ethic.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, eCommerce, Sales, Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism or a related field; courses in technology, marketing, writing, communications, advertising and journalism a plus.
• Interest in the topic of client loyalty, sales, business.
• Ability to collaborate effectively; patience and good listening skills.
• All candidates need to possess strong organizational skills, the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and a very keen attention to detail.
• A good knowledge of computers is indispensable.
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing, Content Creation, Building Customer Loyalty, Computer Applications
Preferred - SaaS, Internet Entrepreneur, Channel Partner Development, Building Business Partnerships