Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Launching a New SaaS Business: Interns needed in Marketing, PR, Partner Support, Stats, etcBookmark This
The Brookeside Group, Inc.
524 Main Street
Posted: May 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHelp Us Launch a SaaS Business and Put "Started a New Business" on Your Resume!
The Brookeside Group is a 6-time Inc. 5000 listed management consulting and software firm. This year we are spinning out a new, web based business focused on Customer Experience Management called salesEquity.com (www.salesequity.com); we are seeking interns to help us. Like at any startup you'll be asked to do everything, key roles include web-marketers, product managers, partner relationship managers, Advertising/PR, statistics, and business development. All those with an entrepreneurial interest are encouraged to apply.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will work closely with the company senior team to develop and execute a business plan to productize our existing services and materials (including software, training, collateral, consulting services, and our client intelligence program offerings) into a web-based ecommerce platform.
Requirements• An entrepreneurial, self-starter with an interest in customer experience and web-based businesses; willing and comfortable working independently and under tight deadlines.
• Strong entrepreneurial interest and skills (an ability to put ideas, information and experiences into real-world practice). A highly motivated, creative problem solver with strong work ethic.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, eCommerce, Sales, Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism or a related field; courses in technology, marketing, writing, communications, advertising and journalism a plus.
• Interest in the topic of client loyalty, sales, business.
• Ability to collaborate effectively; patience and good listening skills.
• All candidates need to possess strong organizational skills, the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and a very keen attention to detail.
• A good knowledge of computers is indispensable.
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing, Building Customer Loyalty, Computer Applications, Content Creation
Preferred - SaaS, Internet Entrepreneur, Building Business Partnerships, Channel Partner Development