CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
MARKETING MANAGER, / ONLINE - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT
Lenny is Seeking On-Campus Marketing Interns at California Colleges!Bookmark This
1447 2nd Street, Suite 200
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: February 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLenny is a first-of-its-kind mobile app that offers an instant credit line to students in order to help build their credit history in safe and effective way. Students can use the funds for anything from emergency cash to purchasing school books and more.
Lenny is rapidly expanding throughout campuses in California and we are looking for students on your campus to become a part of the team!
Most people wish they had something to help them establish credit before life hit them hard after graduation. That is why the Lenny team is hard at work to help students understand the value of building their credit history at an early age. Not just that... we give them the tools to do it!
Internship is open to California-based students with an iOS device.
Benefits & Perks:
- Base + Performance-based compensation + Bonuses
- Hands-on learning experience
- The opportunity to grow with an innovative organization
- Gain experience while working remotely
- School credit for your internship
- Letter of recommendation
- Networking opportunities
- Student outreach
- Help execute Lenny’s growth strategy
- Collect feedback
- Educate students on the importance of a healthy credit score
RequirementsWe are looking for:
- California-based students only
- Outgoing, social, and marketing savvy
- knowledge of credit or a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for millennial-related issues
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills
Preferred - Finance