Social Media Marketing & Events Intern for Vodka DistilleryYsa Distillery
Small Business Marketing IntershipPhantom Pools
Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Licensing Internship - Bluestar AllianceBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: August 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBluestar Alliance is one of the premier pure play licensing companies in the fashion industry. We own and manage a large portfolio of some of the most exciting brands in the industry, including; Nanette Lepore, Catherine Malandrino. kensie, English Laundry and Limited Too.
This position works in our New York City office and reports to our key brand managers.
• Assist Brand Managers in all aspects of product approval process
• Work with our Marketing team on key marketing and PR initiatives such as; social media postings, photoshoots, etc
• Conduct competitive market research to stay on top of trends, pricing, etc. for relevant branded competitors
• Compile lead decks for possible licensee by relevant categories
• Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite of products
• Knowledge about and passion for the Fashion industry
• Excellent organizational skills and have a keen attention to detail
• Initiative, following through and problem-solving skills
• Work well in a fast paced team environment
• Able to manage multiple projects at once
An internship fit for you:
• Assist team in managing communication with licensees, regarding samples, contracts, and seasonal direction
• Participate in internal meetings with Design, Marketing, and Legal as seasonal product is developed and marketed to the customer
• Learn the Company’s pre-production process, including sample and seasonal product management
APPLY NOW - Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Domestic Licensing listed in the subject line.