SmartPhone Videographer Documentary Story Video intern for Patreon Online Marketing IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Internet Marketing / Sales / PromotionsCorporate Investment International, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Licensing Internship - Bluestar AllianceBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: August 10 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBluestar Alliance is one of the premier pure play licensing companies in the fashion industry. We own and manage a large portfolio of some of the most exciting brands in the industry, including; Nanette Lepore, Catherine Malandrino. kensie, English Laundry and Limited Too.
This position works in our New York City office and reports to our key brand managers.
• Assist Brand Managers in all aspects of product approval process
• Work with our Marketing team on key marketing and PR initiatives such as; social media postings, photoshoots, etc
• Conduct competitive market research to stay on top of trends, pricing, etc. for relevant branded competitors
• Compile lead decks for possible licensee by relevant categories
• Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite of products
• Knowledge about and passion for the Fashion industry
• Excellent organizational skills and have a keen attention to detail
• Initiative, following through and problem-solving skills
• Work well in a fast paced team environment
• Able to manage multiple projects at once
An internship fit for you:
• Assist team in managing communication with licensees, regarding samples, contracts, and seasonal direction
• Participate in internal meetings with Design, Marketing, and Legal as seasonal product is developed and marketed to the customer
• Learn the Company’s pre-production process, including sample and seasonal product management
APPLY NOW - Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Domestic Licensing listed in the subject line.