Marketing / Business Development InternThe Mentor Method
Marketing Intern - Blog LeadThe Mentor Method
Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Lifstyle and Hospitality Brand Marketers - Sales & MarketingBookmark This
Posted: October 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionActually aLo is seeking a highly motivated sales guru (obsessed with design, wine, fashion, and entertainment) to help build our growing brand and corresponding programs. This internship position provides a tremendous learning and rapid growth opportunity in business, as you will be exposed to all levels of business development functions. This role will assist with the US business efforts and contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for Interns that are looking to develop strong sales skills that will benefit them in their future career paths.
Responsibilities• Prospect outreach and support to new and existing customers
• Assisting with customer service inquiries
• Help recruiting new media partners
• Light administrative and public relations support (emails, phone calls, calendaring)
• Attend meetings, conferences and networking events representing Actually aLo. Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
• Author and research blogs, social media accounts/handles for relevant marketing, promotional or advertising opportunities
• Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
• Research and maintain prospect and account files
• Assist in account research and preparation for presentations
• Assist in the creation of various marketing collateral
• Garnering Relationships with Concierges
• Creating and Maintaining Guest Contact Lists
RequirementsPlease provide salary expectations in application.
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Passion for technology, fashion, hospitality, business, and a start-up environment
• Professional demeanor and possesses excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong people person and customer service skills
• Pro-active, forward-thinking, creative problem solver, results-oriented individual
• Self-motivated, hardworking, dependable and punctual
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with CRM platforms
• Ability to maintain confidential information and confidentiality about all business development activities is essential.
• Committed to work 10-20 hours per week
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel a must
• Ability to execute a large task list of to-dos and manage priority changes quickly
• Experience in a e-commerce or sales environment a PLUS
• Marketing/Sales Background a PLUS