Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing internshipPuig NA
Digital Media InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipMorph Management
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
looking forMarketing Intern to CHINABookmark This
ZING business company
Posted: November 28 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionALA overseas business company is an E-commerce company in Hangzhou China.
Now we are looking for interns for international buyers. If you want do your intern in China. Send your cv to
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.