Content Marketing InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Marketing AnalyticsBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Social Media MarketerNuWorld Gaming Inc
Marketing internSGP Packaging
Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Field Marketing and Events InternAlteryx
Sales & Marketing InternCorkerbec Ventures
SEO & Keyword Search InternCorkerbec Ventures
Luxury Fashion Company Seeks Marketing InternBookmark This
Downtown Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Assist with PR samples and the development of a database for marketing samples
• Monitor outgoing company material, i.e media kit requests.
• Assist with sending samples to stylists and editors.
• Ensure sample garments are being couriered and returned from photo shoots, etc.
• Draft basic public relations material including news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports and other materials as directed.
• Assist with the development and updating of media lists. Other tasks include database creation involving clients and prospects, data entry and updating additions and corrections. The intern will provide data output in the form of letters, fax lists and other reports as requested.
• Research competitors in magazines, e-mail blasts, and news publications.
• Monitor social media trends such as blogs and social networking sites.
• Compile updated research on target market.
• Assist with maintaining editorial credit book.
• Assist with administrative duties including fax processing, sorting, collating, stuffing envelopes, mailings and other administrative functions as assigned.
RequirementsAll prospective interns must meet the following minimum requirements:
Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college / university.
Halston internships are unpaid and the student must be able to receive academic credit.
Must be able to provide proof of academic credit. Before applying, please confirm with your Internship Center.
Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
Applicants should be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small, and able to balance multiple priorities at once.
High energy and exceptional attention to detail
Excellent interpersonal skills