Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Makerting / Social Media EnthusiastBookmark This
Posted: January 18 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- About Tico Lingo -
Located in the heart of Costa Rica, Tico Lingo offers a complete Spanish immersion program curated by our professional team of Spanish teachers. Using small groups of no more than 6 students, we immerse out students in 4-5 hour per day Spanish programs Monday through Friday.
We also offer a Homestay program where students live in the homes with local families and share two meals a day with them. Additional programs include Latin dance classes, local gym memberships, adventure tours, cultural tours, and free conversational programs with local English students.
You can check out all of our course information here: http://www.ticolingo.com/about-us/spanish
- Create and submit long form articles aimed at driving traffic and engaging audiences
- Proofread submissions from other faculty including our marketing department
- Assist with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Basic familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Ability to work remotely with little oversight and submit high-quality work
Requirements- About the Internship -
We are looking for a remote-only intern that has a passion for entrepreneurship, website development, and blog writing that drives user engagement. We need someone who is confident in their writing capabilities and is relatively familiar with website structures, SEO, social media marketing, and online article publishing.
You will be primarily working with our Program Director, Chris, who will give you article topics and ideas. He has written 3 articles for our site, but is currently overloaded with other facets of the company to continue to put out new material.
See some examples here: http://www.ticolingo.com/blog
Remember, this is all virtual, so all you would need is an internet connection and a computer! You would be working with Chris via Skype and Email and would work out your hours and tasks with him 2-3 times a week.
This internship will be unpaid initially. After 6-8 weeks, an assessment will be conducted, and if the candidate has had outstanding performance, a paid position will be available for said candidate.