Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Management TrainessBookmark This
201/A,Shubham Sirisampada,Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda
Posted: January 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStratagem is an Indian entity headquartered at Hyderabad. Stratagem is a dominant player in the fields of financial studies, financial advisory and wealth management services.
Stratagem Financial School has been established to impart quality education with international recognition in the area of Management & Finance. The programs are delivered in a modern and innovative way. The courses offered have been designed to meet the emerging trends and demands of the industry and incorporate innovative and exciting developments in the world of business globally.
Stratagem's strong work ethics and professional background, leveraged and backed by IT solutions enable us to deliver quality. Commitment, professional integrity and vision helped Stratagem achieving a leadership position in the field.
ResponsibilitiesA program Advisor is responsible for the following work.
• Should contact potential students and convert the opportunity into sales.
• Position requires ability to travel between campuses as required by job assignment.
• Prospecting for new customers through referrals, networking, and business-to-business relationships.
• Accurate inquiry tracking, from initial contact through all subsequent follow-up communications, and pro-active participation in systematic follow-up routines with all inquiries.
• Assists with special events, follow-up and other service initiatives.
• Documenting student interactions in accordance with company policies.
• Participating in designated program outreach activities.