Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Management Training Program - Entry Level Sales to Management - Full TimeBookmark This
7 East Bijou Street, Ste 201
Colorado Springs, CO
Posted: April 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 12 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSharp Marketing, Inc is hiring for an entry level full time sales, marketing and management training position. At Sharp Marketing, Inc. we feel sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world. Sales and marketing skills are needed throughout your entire life.
At Sharp, we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management as soon as possible! It's how we expand our company.
We cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
· Sales and marketing training fundamentals
· Team building and mentoring
· Entry level marketing and sales consulting
ResponsibilitiesAssisting in the daily full time operation of our company
Assisting in new business acquisition for our client
Developing strong leadership skills among our employees
Managing external customers' needs
Retail sales and consulting
Sales campaigns and retail promotions
· Must be able to commute our Springs office daily
· Must be able to start immediately
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
**We DO NOT provide sponsorship**
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Sharp Marketing, Inc. are:
· Highly coachable team players
· Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
· Team player
· Amazing attitudes
· Looking for an amazing future