Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Marketing ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Market Research and Social Media Strategy InternBookmark This
Posted: July 09 2015
Company Location: Silver Spring, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionINTERNSHIP POSITION DESCRIPTION
Help us build a traditional and digital marketing strategy and platforms to take our message of empowerment to women and girls worldwide! Join the Venterprises, Inc. team as we expand our organization, and plan the launch of our two flagship initiatives designed to help women and girls discover and achieve their life goals.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Learn how a business is built from the ground floor up
• Understand and apply marketing strategy and market research principles in the real world
• Make a lasting digital imprint for a good cause
• Expand your personal network of for-profit and non-profit contacts
• Strengthen your resume of experience, and receive a letter of recommendation for your good work
TIMING, WORK ENVIRONMENT AND SCHEDULE
Position available immediately. Work 20-25 hours per week remotely using your own or publicly available computer, internet connection, telephone, and printer. Meet with the company Founder 1-2 times weekly in person and/or virtually to develop a weekly work plan, review progress, and plan next steps.
Valarie Eiland Davis, Founder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venterprises, Inc. is a faith-based non-profit non-stock corporation. We equip, support, and accelerate the progress of women and girls as they pursue their life purposes.
• Use your knowledge of and experience with on-line communication and social media to design and field web-based target market surveys and market research tools
• Help design an email campaign that builds and leverages a database of followers who are interested in and support our mission
• Develop blog content that provides regular high-value content, and drives readers to follow us in anticipation of event launch date(s)
• Use web-based and mobile tools and applications to test marketing and program concepts, and analyze test results to design products and services
• Assist in company web site design and testing
• College or graduate school student (rising juniors and above)
• Strong academic record with exposure to business basics
• Creative solution-building mindset
• Detailed understanding of and experience with web-based communications and research tools, and social media platforms
• Ability to synthesize and analyze research data to form conclusions and recommendations