Marketing InternThe Tech Connection
Growth Hacker Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Big real Estate Firm Looking for motivated studend ..getting to know the Manhattan Real estate markeNest seekers International
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Market Research InternBookmark This
200 Park Avenue South, 9th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: March 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSuperCom, a global high tech company, is publicly traded on NASDAQ. Over the past two (2) years, SuperCom grew over 30x in market value and is still growing strong with many interesting challenges on the horizon. Since 1988, SuperCom has been a leading global provider of traditional and digital identity solutions, providing advanced safety, identification and security solutions to governments and organizations, both private and public, throughout the world.
We recently launched a new vertical market in the U.S. focused on mobile payments, based on cutting edge technology developed in-house that provides a solution for all phones in the mobile payment eco-system.
After launching the solution outside of the U.S., we are looking for interns that can help us have a successful launch in the U.S. The Market research intern will report directly to the Director of sales and the Director of Technology and Innovation and will play an integral role in the success of the go-to-market strategy.
ResponsibilitiesAs a key member of the team you will exposed to the latest technological innovations and products in this payments eco-system. You will be responsible to explore and analyze the latest customer/market research within the mobile payments market and develop specific recommendations for targeting specific segments within the banking, retail, payment processors or others, based on your research.
• Researching current trends in the payments and mobile payments markets by researching trade magazines and industry analysts and identifying technologies, competitors, etc.
• Building lead lists based on your research and ranking leads based on their revenue potential
• Assisting in archiving prospect updates, activities and competitive information Helping Sales Management with CRM reporting and data facilitation (primarily through our CRM solution)
• Assisting with competitive research, marketing performance measurement and reporting
• Willing to perform other tasks on projects as needed/assigned
*This is an unpaid internship*
Requirements• Current BA/BSc student
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit
• A high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite as well as experience with a CRM system
• Must be self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
• Good communication skills and courteous telephone skills
• Must be available to work Monday through Friday during normal business hours in NYC