Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Market Research InternshipBookmark This
Posted: June 13 2016
Company Location: Detroit, MI
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
BuzzMagnet Inc, is a Detroit, Michigan based business growth and digital marketing agency. We transparently cater to small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. Specializing in business growth, via resourceful and profitable digital marketing strategies, social media strategy and management, we provide highly targeted, ROI driven, engagement focused consulting and digital marketing.
BuzzMagnet Inc is looking for interns to participate in a market research project from July 2016 - September 2016. Ideal candidates are graduate school students studying communications or marketing. To provide opportunities to students everywhere, we have now created a virtual internship. The purpose of this internship is to help future professionals to be mindful of deadlines and how important they are in this field. Interns will also be able to incorporate teleconferencing and hangouts into their day to day responsibilities as technology is evolving and so is the way that organizations now do business.
Interns will report to the BuzzMagnet Inc Marketing Manager. This internship is available year round with dedication time frames of 3, 6 and 12 months. This is a "part time" position with a maximum of 30hrs/week available.
- Ability to work remotely
- Posesses strong attention to detail
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Has a passion for bridging gaps and emerging markets
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment