Seeking Enthusiastic Marketing InternsGulf Coast Media Solutions
Marketing InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Summer Internship- Marketing And OperationsLuxor Linens
Graphic Design/ fashion/marketing InternCulinary Classics/Peco
10 SUMMER INTERNSHIPS – Marketing Firm / PAID TRAININGBetter Advertising Professionals
Marketing Communications PositionsSignature
RESEARCH ANALYST INTERNSantiago Solutions Group
Market Research InternshipBookmark This
Posted: June 13 2016
Company Location: Detroit, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
BuzzMagnet Inc, is a Detroit, Michigan based business growth and digital marketing agency. We transparently cater to small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. Specializing in business growth, via resourceful and profitable digital marketing strategies, social media strategy and management, we provide highly targeted, ROI driven, engagement focused consulting and digital marketing.
BuzzMagnet Inc is looking for interns to participate in a market research project from July 2016 - September 2016. Ideal candidates are graduate school students studying communications or marketing. To provide opportunities to students everywhere, we have now created a virtual internship. The purpose of this internship is to help future professionals to be mindful of deadlines and how important they are in this field. Interns will also be able to incorporate teleconferencing and hangouts into their day to day responsibilities as technology is evolving and so is the way that organizations now do business.
Interns will report to the BuzzMagnet Inc Marketing Manager. This internship is available year round with dedication time frames of 3, 6 and 12 months. This is a "part time" position with a maximum of 30hrs/week available.
- Ability to work remotely
- Posesses strong attention to detail
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Has a passion for bridging gaps and emerging markets
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment