Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Marketing: Account Coordinator and Detail PerfectionistBookmark This
North Davidson Street
Posted: July 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are one of Charlotte's premier design/tech companies, and we're seeking a marketer to manage our relationships with vendors and their digital assets (product images, descriptions, details, and logos).
Operating over 8 years, our company builds high-end ecommerce platforms catering to industries that rely on graphical richness and easy-to-use interfaces. We’re an extremely fun, hard-working team situated in Charlotte’s uber-cool NoDa District.
This is an entry-level position, but will be created around the selected candidate's skillset, so there will be a lot of room for growth. Please inquire via anonymous email listed above and include your resume if applicable. Please note: it may take up to 2 weeks to receive a response to your application.
ResponsibilitiesJob elements include:
- Reaching out to vendors to refresh their product assets from time to time
- Becoming proficient in our vendor management system, as well as suggesting improvements to help it grow
- Researching the web to find company background information and contact information for various vendors
- Analyzing vendor-supplied spreadsheets and normalizing data to meet our specific requirements
- Finding errors and inconsistencies in images, pricing, and descriptions before they are used by hundreds of websites
- Ensuring details are written in a marketing-friendly way
RequirementsThe applicant we’re looking for must be driven, friendly, organized, well-spoken, tech-savvy, comfortable making phone calls, and absolutely meticulous when it comes to finding mistakes. Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel is required. Experience with Dropbox is helpful. Photoshop experience is a plus, but not required.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel 2010, Attention To Detail, English grammar, Verbal Communication
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Dropbox, Google Drive