Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Marketing InternBookmark This
26 E. 36th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTournesol Wellness provides personalized, comprehensive Integrative health and wellness services in an elegant maisonette in the Murray Hill section of Midtown Manhattan. Tournesol is the first center of its kind offering programs designed for sustainable health and happiness through a combination of 30 on-site holistic modalities, custom designed education and a supportive, passionate community.
We are seeking an outgoing, confident Marketing Intern with a passion for increasing the visibility of holistic healthcare. The intern will gain hands on experience developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy to promote Tournesol through various channels. This is an outstanding opportunity to enter on the ground floor of a company with a vision towards creating a viable, accessible holistic model for lasting health.
ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Manager of Operations, the Marketing Intern will provide support by researching, recommending and implementing strategies to raise awareness, attract new customers and nurture existing client relationships. The Marketing Intern will be an integral part of the Tournesol team as we expand our marketing efforts and grow our business.
• Brainstorm and execute creative campaigns to attract new clients and maintain current client relationships
• Research, recommend and implement a plan to increase our social media presence
• Assist with planning client events
• Work with staff to plan, write and distribute email newsletters
• Develop and maintain distribution lists and media lists
• Conduct research that supports the growing holistic health system
• Other related duties as assigned, including reception coverage and administrative support as needed
Requirements• Junior or Senior in college working toward a degree in marketing, public relations, or corporate communications
• Self-starter who can think creatively and follow through on assignments with minimum oversight
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong research and analytical skills
• Detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to multi-task and prioritize under deadlines
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and InDesign software preferred
• Knowledge of and interest in holistic and integrative health a plus
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - InDesign