Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing, Advertising and Business Development InternBookmark This
Posted: April 28 2015
Company Location: Alexandria, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGOHAPPYPRINTING LLC is a local business in Alexandria, VA which provides exceptional customize printed T-shirts and Sweatshirts for individuals, families, sport teams, schools, fundraiser events, businesses, etc.
We are looking for someone who has interest in small business growth. The internship will mainly focus on marketing, advertising and business development. We are looking for motivated individuals, and self-starters who are eager and excited to learn new things. The internship is unpaid but is very flexible on schedule and a lot can be done at home. We are looking for at least 10-15 hours per week with at least one day in person or phone/skype meeting.
Benefits you get working for a small business:
- Flexible on schedule
- One-on-one interaction with CEO
- Ability to be creative and implement your ideas
- Get to be a part of and watch the business grow
Check out our website to see if it peaks your interest: http://www.gohappyprinting.com
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Responsibilities- Researching and identifying potential customers
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Build relationships with local businesses
- Create and implement marketing strategies and campaigns
- Handling social media sites
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements- A strong interest in a small business growth preferred
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and creativity
- Excellent understanding in all social media sites
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to work from home and either have weekly meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Sale and design experience is a plus