Public Relations InternChigurupati Technologies
Social Media & Community CoordinatorChigurupati Technologies
Marketing InternChigurupati Technologies
Social Media & Community Management InternChigurupati Technologies
Marketing InternEnvato Group
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing(eipunlimited)
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
MAIL CHIMP ASSISTANT NEEDED IMMEDIATELYEco Learning Legacies
Marketing Analyst InternBookmark This
60 Mall Road
Posted: November 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDimensional Insight is the leading provider of integrated business intelligence and performance management solutions. Our mission is to make organizational data accessible and usable so everyone from analysts to line of business users can get the information they need to make an informed, data-driven decision. The marketing intern will assist in a wide array of projects, including lead generation, social and trade shows.
Responsibilities• Conducting industry and company-specific research
• Research and analyze market space for latest trends and implications to the business unit
• Drive actionable insights from data and create customized reports
• Will be working closely with excel to conduct marketing related research
• Partner with team members across the business unit to learn about our business and identify creative ways to solve problems
• Build business and professional skills that will prepare for your future endeavors in marketing applications such as Marketo and Salesforce
Requirements• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (Economics, Finance, BI, Business Management, or Marketing Analytics)
• Local candidates only
• Detail oriented/meticulous with constant desire for timeliness and accuracy of data.
• Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate findings of analyses.
• Strong research skills; you are resourceful and creative in your approach to research and problem-solving.
• Ability to conduct research and develop analyses with minimal assistance
• Ability to work well in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Excel
• Ability to laugh and work in a friendly team oriented environment