Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing Analyst InternBookmark This
Experian Marketing Services
955 American Ln
Posted: January 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKey Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Execute analytical and modeling projects custom for clients
• Work with members of the various teams to understand and clarify projects’ objectives and to develop appropriate statistical models
• Ana lyze, evaluate, interpret results, and present analyses to internal and external clients
• Perform exploratory data analysis to derive appropriate analytical tools
• Test and apply appropriate statistical method to perform analyses
• MS program in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Economics) is required for this position
• Good knowledge of SAS, SPSS or other statistical analysis software packages.
• Knowledge of statistical theory and methods
• Experience in developing and executing various multivariate statistical models
• Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to clearly communicate findings to internal and external clients
• Proficiency with PC applications including Excel/Excel Macros, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
• Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Comfortable asking questions and receptive to instructions and direction
• Familiar with Database and SQL preferred.
• Experience in text mining projects preferred .