Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Marketing Analytics InternBookmark This
European Beauty Concepts, LTD
143 Woodworth Ave
Posted: April 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEuropean Beauty Concepts, Ltd. is looking for a Marketing Analytics Intern to join our growing team in our New York City office. European Beauty Concepts, Ltd. is the national distributor of various prestigious Italian hair brand. European Beauty Concepts, Ltd is a wholesaler of professional hair products. We supply beauty salons and all professionals in the beauty industry. Our mission is to supply salons with the best professional products available and deliver the best in customer service as well as professionalism.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with marketing team to execute marketing strategies and expand existing programs.
• Evaluate Google Analytics and social media data on a daily basis to track KPIs and communicate insights (knowledge of any major analytics package a plus i.e., Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends but willing to train).
• Assess results of marketing tactics across social channels to determine efficacy and make recommendations on future efforts.
• Manage marketing strategy for an emerging social channel (e.g. Whatsapp or Snapchat), including thinking of new ways to develop engagement and reach through the channel.
• Conduct competitive analysis to understand the industry landscape. Research effective social media campaigns and make strategic recommendations.
• Present findings in regularly scheduled meetings.
Requirements• Analytic thinker
• Excellent communication skills
• Extremely organized, deadline oriented, and detail oriented
• Possesses understanding of digital media and familiar with with web traffic and performance metrics
• Able to intern at least 2-3 days a week
• Proficient in Excel