Content Marketing InternshipFreestyle Raps
Communications AssistantAuditioning By Heart
Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing and Administrative Assistant InternBookmark This
4132A Del Rey Avenue
Marina del Rey, CA
Posted: November 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVapology Story – The future of the electronic cigarette industry… You’ll want to be a part of it!
About Vapology Story: Vapology Story was founded upon the meeting between the company “Vincent Dans Les Vapes” and Jean-Christophe Le Feuvre. As a trained chemist, Vincent set out to create a range of e-liquids produced in France composed exclusively of natural food aromas and extracts. Jean-Christophe recognized this difference and decided to bring these products to the United States so American consumers could also taste the difference.
In bringing our products to the US, Vapology Story also brings a unique business model:
• Rapid expansion across each and every state… We’re ready to move now!
• Teaming up with Partners to support their store openings
• NO MONTHLY royalties, no entrance fees: The Partners keep 100% of their own store’s profits!
• Personal assistance and product knowledge… We offer the complete vaping experience, so both first time vapers and long term enthusiasts can enjoy a Vapology Story shopping experience!
To support these goals, we are looking for:
Marketing and Administration Assistant Intern
Location: Marina Del Rey, CA
Through working directly with CEO and start-up connoisseur Jean-Christophe Le Feuvre as well as various Directors of Development across the United States, this internship offers the business opportunity of a lifetime.
The Marketing and Administration Assistant Intern will be responsible for:
• Work directly with the CEO of Vapology Story, Jean-Christophe Le Feuvre, on the development of Vapology Story across the United States
• Creation of valuable, visually pleasing online marketing material
• Regulate the online presence of Vapology Story
• Creation and management of image on social media, such as facebook, twitter, etc.
• Accompanying the beginning and opening of various store locations to ensure a smooth transition for Partners, such as researching new store locations and validating the new stores’ set up (furnishing, design, product displays, product orders, etc.)
• Complying with quotes and deadlines in order to manage both time and budget
• Respond to various questions and inquiries regarding Vapology Story products and strategy
• Highlight the feasibility of the project when dealing directly with prospective and new Partners
• Follow-up on the progress of the project after the implementation of each new store
RequirementsWhat You Need to Join Vapology Story:
• Past or current business student of Marketing, Logistics, Business Administration, Business Management, etc.
• Knowledge and experience with online marketing
• Desire to develop a start-up
• Dynamic personality to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are ready to learn and start something new, simply send your resume to:
Nicole McElvain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give me a call directly at (347) 903-2990