Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Marketing and Advertising InternshipBookmark This
600 sw 1t ave
Posted: June 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKLA Schools is looking for an ambitious team member to lead our preschool franchise client’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) as well as manage brand reputation in Yelp. This job is for someone that lives for creative content.
ResponsibilitiesHandle day to day communication between clients
• Create engaging content that compels people to comment on all active social channels
• Grow followers by driving paid and organic social programs
• Monitor all active social channels and provide social community management, brand mentions, responding to comments and questions
• Collaborate with team members on marketing campaigns when needed by clients
• Create monthly reports for all social media activity (campaigns and monthly content)
• Stay up-to-date on the ever-evolving world of social media and disseminates information to team
• Schedule and direct social media photoshoots
• Attend restaurant events and document on social media platforms
Requirements• Creative, passionate and a personal love for social media and the desire to be an expert in the space
• Excellent communication, writing and proofreading skills
• A desire to understand and take on the “voice” of our client’s brands
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and flexible
• A passion for the “science of social” and the numbers behind the hashtags, likes and comments
• Expert user abilities for the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tripadvisor, Yelp, Google+
• Working knowledge of paid social tactics for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Understanding of how to use in-platform insight tools as well as other measurement platforms
• Knowledge of paid analytics tools
• A sense of urgency to meet deadlines
• Must easily and positively collaborate with team members