MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Technology
Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Business Communications InternshipBookmark This
6 Kingsbridge Rd Suite 5
Posted: May 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe marketing department at NYSL Promotions– a Fairfield based marketing and promotional advertising firm – seeks a Marketing and Business Communications Intern for the Spring/Summer term. The position is a full time, paid internship with opportunities to extend into the Fall Semester pending successful completion of the program. A select group of interns will also receive offers for full time positions at the firm post-graduation.
NYSL Promotions offers real-world marketing experience servicing leaders in the telecommunication industries. The marketing intern will work directly with and report to the Marketing Manager. This may involve doing research on a target market, actively participating in product knowledge seminars and morning meetings, and providing direct customer service and sales support to consumers. The marketing intern can expect to gain insight into innovative marketing and communications strategies through full participation in company activities and directives.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct market and territory research
• Assist Account Managers with customer interactions and sales support
• Assist with the launch of new campaigns and products as needed
• Accurately input customer data and track sales records
• Attend and learn all product knowledge for clients and apply in actual consumer interactions and marketing initiatives
• Additional duties as assigned
RequirementsExperience and Qualifications:
• Candidate must be available at least 4 full days a week for the spring/summer term (this may include weekends as needed)
• Associated major is preferred but all will be considered
• Strong communication skills
• Desire to get hands on work experience and be consistently challenged in the program
• Ability to function professionally in a fast-paced environment