Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Marketing and Business Development InternBookmark This
828 West Peachtree Rd
Posted: April 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCortrain is a new technology startup in the Atlanta area with a unique and award-winning team and a deep expertise in innovating and building software based business solutions.
As a team, we are incredibly passionate about being user-centric, progressive, and striving to make our clients’ training processes simpler, easier and increasingly efficient. We are in the process of building an amazing web based training experience that is scalable to hundreds of thousands of users internationally. We’ve got great momentum, but there’s a lot more to come and we want you to be a part of it!
We’re looking for someone who has the potential to contribute to our growth and traction in the industry. The internship will be multi-faceted and very hands on with exposure to all business components and channels. This is a unique opportunity to not only be exposed to, but to learn and contribute in a meaningful way to marketing and sales strategy, software programming and development, studies of human behavior and training modules, and most of all being a part of a startup engineering accelerator.
- Work with a top tier startup team with terrific backgrounds and expertise
- Experience the design and creation of training platforms and how to market a product and establish relationships with clients and influencers
- Brainstorming, strategizing and testing various channels of the program and its distribution channels
- This is an unpaid internship but we promise a wealth of experience, amazing referrals and valuable connections in the business world. Some interns will also be considered for full time positions pending successful completion of the internship program.
- Hours are flexible and some travel is optional
RequirementsWhat We’re Looking For:
- Growth mindset and strategic thinking (we want to hear YOUR ideas!)
- Data-driven analytical skills
- All majors are considered but a desire to learn software based training modules, moderate computer programming (if you don’t know, we will teach!), and applications of sales and marketing initiatives is essential.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and focused on completing individual projects while maintaining relationships with the team as a whole