Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing and Business Development InternBookmark This
Let's Roam, LLC
8325 NE 2nd Ave
Posted: August 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Miami-based startup seeking high-quality Marketing and Business Development Intern.
Eligible for college credit.
Post-internship opportunities available.
Who We Are
Let’s Roam is a low-cost, all-inclusive advertising solution for events and happenings that pairs personalized interests with an engaging user experience to connect consumers and clients.
Let’s Roam’s mobile application provides the experience of exploring an entire city’s events in an easy-to-use, game-like platform that keeps users engaged and coming back for more!
To encourage people of all ages to do what they love where they live. Let’s Roam will enable people to get out, be part of, and ROAM around their local community.
What You’ll Learn
Let’s Roam is committed to the professional development of its Marketing and Business Development Intern. You’ll learn:
• Current trends in the tech, advertising, and startup industries
• Core principles of beginning a new company
• Project management in a fast-paced startup environment
• Presentation and communication skills
• Get to know the “Who’s Who” in Florida
• And anything else that interests you – constantly learning is one of our core principles!
What We’re Looking for (Qualifications)
As a member of the Let’s Roam community the Marketing and Business Development Intern will be in the company of high-performing individuals with an appetite for success. The following qualities are what we are looking for:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical proficiency in MS Office or similar programs
• Comfort in communicating with internal and external stakeholders
• Social media savvy
• Outgoing personality
• Self-starter mentality