Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Dell Campus Ambassador - University of CincinnatiMosaic
Marketing Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
PAID Internships Available! - Gain Valuable Marketing, Sales and Business ExperienceTEI Consulting Group
Marketing and Business Development Internship - Hiring for 7 positionsBookmark This
Money Mouth Marketing, LLC
Posted: October 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re looking to fill 7 positions in the next 3-4 months and we’ve found that internships are the best way to find the right people. (60% of our employees were interns)
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging internship in marketing and business development? Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and working with business owners?
A well-established marketing firm seeks business or marketing interns to work remotely on marketing projects for small to medium-sized businesses. This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume-building and networking opportunities and can lead to full time employment. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the marketing and advertising industry, how to create direct response campaigns to attract prospects and convert them into customers, and how to create a business that generates a monthly continuity income for an entrepreneurial company.
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
Interns applying for this internship should be Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or News Media and Communications majors with experience on the Web and an understanding of social media. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Applicant must be a competent writer and Social Networking/Internet savvy with plenty of original ideas as you’ll be contributing directly to the monthly features (and writing many of them) tracking data, doing market research, etc.
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: training will be provided.
If you are interested in an internship:
- With an entrepreneurial company in business for 21 years
- With a company that has remote workers all over the world
- With a company run by a really fun (wacky) team
- Flexible hours (We are VERY flexible hours - as long as you're getting the work done)
- Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business using social media, press and article writing
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
- A paid intern position
- A stuffy office environment
- A "big" company
- Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
PLEASE RESPOND WITH THE FOLLOWING
When can you start?
How many hours/wk can you work?
Able to work full time in the next 3-4 months?*
Any other info about why you are a good fit for this position:
* If you're not able to start full time in the next 3-4 months, this will not negatively impact your intern application.
ResponsibilitiesYour primary responsibilities will include:
Managing social media sites - internally and for clients
Creating and curating content - internally and for clients
Working on active marketing campaigns
Monitoring analytics and making recommendations adjustments to campaigns based on data
You may have some interaction with clients
Some of what you’ll learn:
Marketing Strategy - How to identify a company’s real target market and use demographic and psychographic data to get them to buy.
Business Development - How to identify and extract opportunities for businesses and implement the systems to monetize them
Copywriting - Using the power of words to attract and convert customers.
Social Marketing - How to REALLY use social media to generate real dollars for clients.
Most of your training will be done via phone, skype and video training.
RequirementsHere are our expectations:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. Daily communication This is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 90% of our communication will be via email or IM.
Other requirements/important information:
- Minimum of two days a week
- Knowledge/prior experience in marketing/PR a plus – but not required
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
- Though we are hiring, this internship does not guarantee employment