Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONBookmark This
Advanced Branding concepts
13601 Preston Rd.
Posted: April 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder general supervision and according to the established policies and procedures, the Marketing and Communications Inter is responsible for assisting the communications department with a variety of internal and external communications as well as event planning.
Responsibilities• Creating event and product excitement through daily promotions, marketing, pr and sales strategies.
• Assisting with planning special events.
• Assisting with social media.
• Developing and implementing marketing tactics.
Requirements• High School graduate required.
• Candidate should be working toward a degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, graphic design, organizational communications, English or advertising.
• Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with clients, customers and management
• Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
All internships are paid and worth college credit based upon colleges requirements. Interns are required to work a minimum of 25 hours per week. Full time positions are available.