Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
Content Writer InternshipMy BTLR LLC
Marketing InternshipFinally Free Productions
Marketing InternPower Athletics
MARKETING, ADVERTISING, SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNDigital Pizza LLC
Marketing Intern for 2 CompaniesCleaner Solutions
Project Manager/ Administrative / Social Media. Intern. Paid !YOUR SUV CLUB LLC.
Social Media MarketingMoi Inc
Marketing and CommunicationsBookmark This
You Too Can Travel
Posted: January 05 2016
Company Location: Ridgeland, MS
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 2007, You Too Can Travel is a top-notch travel agency, designed to cater to the needs of travelers from all over the world and offer with exemplary travel experience for one and all. It is named this way primarily because it provides opportunity to travel for all of those with the desire to do so.
At You Too Can Travel, we strive to be precise from the booking of travel tickets, to that of hotel accommodations, cruising and much more.
We offer all that it takes for fantastic tours and vacations along with your loved ones, family and friends. We present the best vacation packages in the market and make sure that everybody gets an opportunity to travel and enjoy life. Our featured partner list includes Carnival, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean International, Expedia Single Cruises, and Fundraiser Cruises. Our vacation packages are designed to provide customers with ultimate experience.
At You Too Can Travel, we take immense pleasure in offering you with a line of packages to enjoy your vacation; whether it is a family trip, corporate retreat, singles cruises, or just a weekend getaway. Our professional help is extended to honeymoon planning, Disney vacations, arranging tickets for sporting events, Broadway plays and lot more. Finding the perfect hotel accommodation is one of the most important aspects while planning your vacation. We strive to make your vacation successful.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include the following:
● Monitor and engage weekly the organization’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube messages
● Assist in preparing the weekly newsletter in MailChimp
● Internet research to find existing travel blogs to link to Y2CT
● Occasional research for Webinar Listings and blog posts regarding travel opportunities to share
● Prepare news releases and Y2CT E-News Alerts
● Manage the organization’s website
● Generate awareness and marketing campaigns to promote Y2CT's promotions
Requirements● Enrolled in a program with a focus on travel, social work, business, marketing, communications or a related major.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Well organized
● Professional demeanor
● Familiar with Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, Instagram, etc.
● Passionate about Social Media, marketing and communications
● Friendly and conversational
● Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
● Must be comfortable with Microsoft programs