Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Dell Campus Ambassador - University of CincinnatiMosaic
Marketing Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
PAID Internships Available! - Gain Valuable Marketing, Sales and Business ExperienceTEI Consulting Group
Marketing and CommunicationsBookmark This
2023 Lincon Ave
Posted: May 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
NATHA (Neighbors Acting Together Helping All) mission to create a community with a youth-centered perspective promoting self-sufficiency and enhancing individual capacity to advocate for and maintain a healthy, vibrant, and safe community. NATHA is a community based nonprofit organization offering a continuum of comprehensive, meaningful, and intentional programs/direct services to families and youth in Kindergarten-12th grade. Programs are directly linked and integrated with neighborhood schools, are cost-effective to participant families are evidenced-based and outcomes driven, and provide essential enrichment and learning opportunities that encourage social and emotional growth in a safe environment
ResponsibilitiesPasadena based nonprofit in search of skilled professional:
Marketing and Communications Proficiency
Technical and Operational Support
Agency: NATHA (Neighbors Acting Together Helping All)
Mission: create a community with a youth-centered perspective that promotes self-sufficiency and enhances individuals’ capacities to advocate for and maintain a healthy, vibrant, and safe community.
Location: 2023 Lincoln Avenue Pasadena, CA 91103
Service Category: Non Paid Internship
Start Date: Needed as soon as possible
A great opportunity for someone who is committed to the non-profit field and interested in sharing skills and talents with an innovative community based agency.
• Artistic Graphic Design
• Web Design/content creation and management
• Event Planning with social media intergration
• Social Media based fundraising
• Ability to produce high quality, well organized, professional work products.
• Technology savvy- print lay-outs and video presentations
Scope of Project:
• Design/create promotions strategies and outreach plans and materials to engage the community in program events and activities.
• Update social media sites including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
• Create social media management plan and protocols
• Update NATHA website
• Create and design agency branded flyer’s, brochures and outreach materials
• Provide Marketing support and planning for NATHA’s 2015 Lincoln Village Festival
• Interest and Desire to work in the nonprofit field
• Tech-savvy – you can pick up any new piece of technology easily
• Critical thinker, problem solver and trouble shooter with a inventive creative streak
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and writing skills
• Self-starter who is detail-oriented, well-organized and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
• Demonstrated ability to work sensitively with diverse people and communities
• High standards, professional attitude, integrity and a sense of humor
• Interpersonal sensitivity, respect and work well with others with high standard of professional integrity. Commitment to assisting and facilitating the work of others.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
For more information about our organization please visit – www.natharebuilds.org.