Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS PTE LTD
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing and CommunicationsBookmark This
2023 Lincon Ave
Posted: May 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
NATHA (Neighbors Acting Together Helping All) mission to create a community with a youth-centered perspective promoting self-sufficiency and enhancing individual capacity to advocate for and maintain a healthy, vibrant, and safe community. NATHA is a community based nonprofit organization offering a continuum of comprehensive, meaningful, and intentional programs/direct services to families and youth in Kindergarten-12th grade. Programs are directly linked and integrated with neighborhood schools, are cost-effective to participant families are evidenced-based and outcomes driven, and provide essential enrichment and learning opportunities that encourage social and emotional growth in a safe environment
ResponsibilitiesPasadena based nonprofit in search of skilled professional:
Marketing and Communications Proficiency
Technical and Operational Support
Agency: NATHA (Neighbors Acting Together Helping All)
Mission: create a community with a youth-centered perspective that promotes self-sufficiency and enhances individuals’ capacities to advocate for and maintain a healthy, vibrant, and safe community.
Location: 2023 Lincoln Avenue Pasadena, CA 91103
Service Category: Non Paid Internship
Start Date: Needed as soon as possible
A great opportunity for someone who is committed to the non-profit field and interested in sharing skills and talents with an innovative community based agency.
• Artistic Graphic Design
• Web Design/content creation and management
• Event Planning with social media intergration
• Social Media based fundraising
• Ability to produce high quality, well organized, professional work products.
• Technology savvy- print lay-outs and video presentations
Scope of Project:
• Design/create promotions strategies and outreach plans and materials to engage the community in program events and activities.
• Update social media sites including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
• Create social media management plan and protocols
• Update NATHA website
• Create and design agency branded flyer’s, brochures and outreach materials
• Provide Marketing support and planning for NATHA’s 2015 Lincoln Village Festival
• Interest and Desire to work in the nonprofit field
• Tech-savvy – you can pick up any new piece of technology easily
• Critical thinker, problem solver and trouble shooter with a inventive creative streak
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and writing skills
• Self-starter who is detail-oriented, well-organized and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
• Demonstrated ability to work sensitively with diverse people and communities
• High standards, professional attitude, integrity and a sense of humor
• Interpersonal sensitivity, respect and work well with others with high standard of professional integrity. Commitment to assisting and facilitating the work of others.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our organization please visit – www.natharebuilds.org.