General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Marketing and Communications InternBookmark This
School The World
376 Boylston Street, Suite 203
Posted: July 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSchool the World is a non-profit dedicated to developing the quality of education in the developing world. We take a universal approach to providing each child with a lasting and impactful education. School the World was founded in 2009 and has expanded rapidly. Our program includes building three-classroom primary schools at a low price for communities living in extreme poverty. We have commissioned 26 schools in rural Guatemala and recently broke ground for two more schools in Honduras. We match funds provided by the local government to build the school, train parents as at-home motivators and long-term advocates for their child’s education, provide books to build a mini-library in each school and fund training of our school’s teachers at the state university. Sustaining our program requires integrated partnerships and teamwork. Each team member at School the World has the opportunity to learn from and teach their colleagues while adding value to a young and rapidly growing organization.
Responsibilities- Evaluate, suggest improvements and execute on approved improvements for Facebook, Twitter, and other social media
- Use marketing skills to assist in development of the communications strategy to expand outreach of STW
- Draft print materials in support of communications, coordinating with digital talent to produce materials for distribution
- Produce creative materials for various year-long campaigns webpages, event invitations, annual report print materials, newsletters
- Draft press kit and suggest potential outlets for outreach, initiate outreach under supervision
- Ensure branding guidelines are maintained on all outgoing material