Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Retail Marketing / Merchandising for Wireless CompanyEl Vecino
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDCPG Seattle
Fine Arts / Gallery InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS INTERNSHIPGLA Concepts
Marketing/Sales Internship with Boutique Fitness StudioTorque Cycle + Strength
Internship - Marketing/ Public Relations - Paid with TrainingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Internship - Marketing/Advertising - TelecommunicationsGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Marketing and Communications InternBookmark This
140 Clarendon Street
Posted: January 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing and Communications Intern will assist the Marketing and Communications Manager in increasing the profile of YW Boston in the community, encompassing all areas of marketing including communications, public relations, print materials, social media, and the website. The Intern will also have a role in planning and executing the 150th Anniversary suite of events. The Intern will be supported by the Marketing and Communications Manager and other members of the Fund Development Department. Flexible hours to be determined by the intern and supervisor, approximately 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities• Assist with developing and executing social media strategy for the organization
• Assist with development of marketing and outreach materials such as brochures, handouts, flyers, postcards, website material, etc.
• Participate in press and media outreach and relations.
• Follow related news sources and identify opportunities for connection and response.
• Track and analyze results of marketing and communication efforts and make strategy recommendations.
• Attend outreach and program events in the Boston area and assist with documentation and photography.
• Assist with project management of marketing and communications projects and assist YW Boston staff with other projects as needed
Requirements• Pursuing BS/BA/MA/MS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• Interest in racial & social justice issues and community development
• Excellent oral, written and communication/presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• High degree of professionalism
• Strong computer skills including Adobe Creative Suite and web content management systems.
• Ability to come to our office in Copley Square (140 Clarendon)
• Ability to work occasional evening events a plus