SPRING 2017! Social Media Rockstars Wanted : Love Music? Music Festivals? Creative?Citaldel Media
Spring Semester 2017: Event Planning Social Media Intern /Community ManagerCitaldel Media
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Marketing and Communications InternBookmark This
Vibe Concepts, Inc.
308 Evergreen Rd.
Posted: February 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Under general supervision and according to the established policies and procedures, the Marketing and Communications Intern is responsible for assisting the communications department with a variety of internal and external communications as well as event planning.
Essential Job Functions:
• Creating event and product excitement through daily promotions, marketing, pr and sales strategies.
• Assisting with planning special events.
• Assisting with social media.
• Developing and implementing guerilla marketing tactics.
• Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
• Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Passion: Inserting emotion and excitement in all that is done. Passion for the company, mission and career growth.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
• Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
• Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
• Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with clients, customers and management
All internships are paid and worth college credit based upon colleges requirements. Interns are required to work a minimum of 25 hours per week. Full time positions are available.
• High School graduate required.
• Candidate should be working toward a degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, graphic design, organizational communications, English or advertising.