Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternBookmark This
Vanguard Events, Inc.
111 Windel Dr Suite 201
Posted: January 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder general supervision and according to the established policies and procedures, the Marketing and Communications Intern is responsible for assisting the communications department with a variety of internal and external communications as well as event planning.
Responsibilities• Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
• Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Passion: Inserting emotion and excitement in all that is done. Passion for the company, mission and career growth.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
• Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
• Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
• Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
• Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with clients, customers and management
All internships are paid and worth college credit based upon colleges requirements. Interns are required to work a minimum of 25 hours per week. Full time positions are available.
Requirements• Creating event and product excitement through daily promotions, marketing, pr and sales strategies.
• Assisting with planning special events.
• Assisting with social media.
• Developing and implementing guerilla marketing tactics.