Business Specialist/ Marketing InternBrand PGH, Inc.
Marketing ~ Management ~ Entry Level InternshipsBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
Marketing and Communications InternBookmark This
140 Clarendon Street
Posted: September 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
YW Boston works to eliminate racism, empower women and promote peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. We work across racial, gender, religious and social lines with organizations in all sectors to educate people about disparities and provide them with tools to dismantle them. We pride ourselves on being reflective, innovative, outcomes oriented, and passionate about our work.
The Marketing and Communications internship is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to gain practical experience in nonprofit communications and marketing, including social media, media relations, donor communications, blogging, and events.
ResponsibilitiesGeneral Statement of Duties
The Marketing and Communications Intern will assist the Marketing and Communications Manager in increasing the profile of YW Boston in the community, encompassing all areas of marketing including communications, public relations, print materials, social media, and the website. The Intern will also have a role in planning and executing the 150th Anniversary suite of events. The Intern will be supported by the Marketing and Communications Manager and other members of the Fund Development department. Flexible hours to be determined by the intern and supervisor, approximately 20 hours per week.
• Assist with developing and executing social media strategy for the organization
• Assist with development of marketing and outreach materials such as brochures, handouts, flyers, postcards, website material, etc.
• Participate in press and media outreach and relations.
• Follow related news sources and identify opportunities for connection and response.
• Track and analyze results of marketing and communication efforts and make strategy recommendations.
• Attend outreach and program events in the Boston area and assist with documentation and photography.
• Assist with project management of marketing and communications projects and assist YW Boston staff with other projects as needed
Requirements• Pursuing BS/BA/MA/MS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• Interest in racial & social justice issues and community development
• Excellent oral, written and communication/presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• High degree of professionalism
• Strong computer skills, preferably Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Ability to come to our office in Copley Square (140 Clarendon)
• Ability to work occasional evening events a plus