Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Marketing InternGranada Theater
Marketing and Customer Acquisition AssociateBookmark This
1087 Elm Street
Posted: August 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in a transformative B2C opportunity leveraging Ecommerce, Web, Social and Mobile…
We are a fast growing company excited about the journey we are embarking on and love what we do. If you would like to contribute to this passionate start-up, you have come to the right place. You can learn, grow with us and be part of an amazing story. We are a Boston area start-up that have built a new mobile and web platform named ‘dealici’. Our business model is to provide economically bargained value for consumers, while increasing sales and utilization for suppliers. We are applying this paradigm to connect group of customers with the suppliers (restaurateurs) offering significant rewards for improved utilization in an innovative unique way.
As a Marketing and Customer Acquisition Associate, you will help us grow our business footprint, and evolve our business model and strategy.
- Research and perform local demographic analysis, articulate ways to engage and acquire target consumers.
- Develop and execute customer acquisition strategies.
- Manage creative development - Flyers, Posters, Content ensuring that positioning and creative messaging is optimized across channels.
- Educate local customers with the help of posters and flyers, street walk talks, promotional tables in local colleges and other establishments.
- Develop and implement a plan to build the company’s brand leveraging social media;
- Be Comfortable working with Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and other social media outlets as well as aggregating and posting content via blog; familiarity with the latest marketing trends
- Collect and analyze data to measure effectiveness of campaigns to draw insights and report results daily / weekly to marketing team.
- Act as the brand ambassador to maintain and grow customer relationship.
Visit our website – http://www.hvsquare.com, go to the ‘Join Us’ page, and send in your resume and details. We would love to chat with you.
We look for the following:
- Passionate to work in a start-up environment, learn and contribute
- Experience in selling concepts, discussing with people in an individual or group setting, answer questions and gather feedback.
- Experience in effective use of social media for fan following and as a tool for inward/influencer marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; analytical skills
- Ability to effectively use MS Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) or similar
- Any previous experience with social media digital marketing (preferred)
- Any previous experience or exposure to local markets or restaurants (preferred)