Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing and Digital Communications InternshipBookmark This
3200 E. Camelback Rd, Suite 300
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
MRA Associates, a dynamic, comprehensive investment and wealth management firm, is seeking students committed to servicing the unique needs of high net worth individuals and their families. We are one of Phoenix Business Journal’s top ranked independent investment advisers and one of CareerBuilder’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona. Our team approach focuses on providing excellent client service in a well reputed, fast paced environment. Our small but quickly growing firm boasts a fantastic workplace culture, encourages innovation, and wants motivated students to come join our team!
To apply: Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, as well as a writing sample and graphic design portfolio if applicable. Address to Brenda Bernardi, Director of Business Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid internship with small company (40 employees). Hands-on learning starts day one in this fast paced environment. Obtaining course credit may also be possible, depending on the student’s program approval. Hours will be flexible based on school schedule. Term of internship is variable, averaging around 10 weeks with the potential for extensions. Apply today, we are hiring YEAR ROUND!
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Internship will provide exposure to the inner-workings of a wealth management firm from a marketing and communication perspective
• Creatively discover and create new branding awareness strategies
• Proofread written materials for grammar and syntax
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Assist on special projects (internal projects/client specific)
• Interact with CEO and partners
• Lead social media engagement and profile maintenance using HootSuite
• Accept and apply coaching and feedback
• Majors Desired: Communications, Digital Culture, Graphic Design, Web Development, Media Studies, Journalism and Mass Communication, Web Design, English, or Social Sciences.
• Currently enrolled and planning to graduate May 2017 to May 2018
• Proficiency in Powerpoint, Prezi, and other presentation/editing software
• Experienced with applications such as WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Piktochart, VideoScribe, and other graphics and web development programs
• Ability to answer questions from media, write press releases, and engage in other areas of Public Relations
• Knowledgeable about brand awareness strategies
• Capable of setting priorities and remain resourceful under pressure
• Organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with eye for detail to written language and design
• Creative problem solver, self-starter and team player
• Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and client service focus
• Ability to demonstrate highest personal ethics, integrity and confidentiality
• Is a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Receive an acceptable result on background and drug test