Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
MARKETING AND EVENTS ASSISTANTBookmark This
405 Shawmut Avenue
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Marketing communications and documentation.
• Events planning (concerts, Villa Victoria Center for the Arts rental opportunities, LA GALERÍA exhibits, IBA’s general events, performances and programming).
• Research of Marketing, Media and Events.
• Maintains Media contacts spreadsheet.
• Updates contact information in the mailing list/ mailchimp.
• Supports with the everyday projects assigned by the Marketing & Events Manager.
• Prepares press releases and other media coordination.
• Conducts outreach including posting fliers, e-mail blasts, and direct mailing, as well as research on ways to further IBA’s visibility.
• Coordinates with Digital Media Content Developer to gather all information that will be used in Social Media, Blog and website.
• Assists in IBA’s web presence of IBA’s Marketing Strategies.
• Maintains IBA’s website calendar, announcements, among other requests.
• Prepares mailings, returns phone calls, and organizes Marketing & Events files
Requirements• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field
• Organizing and leadership kills, outstanding listening skills.
• Must be able to function effectively and meet deadlines in a multi- task and fast paced environment, with an ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse multi-cultural population.
• Knowledge of or significant interest in Latino cultures a must.
• Candidate must be capable of creative, persuasive, and passionate written and oral communication, and have strong working knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office and preferable in Adobe and Word Press.
• Bilingual (English & Spanish); Spanish preferred but not a requirement.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Ability to use your initiative and work in a team
• Excellent writing skills