Marketing & Advertising InternBuilders of Hope
Social Media / Public Relations InternshipMeripex Apparel
Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing and Events InternshipBookmark This
10065 Old Grove Road
San Diego, CA
Posted: July 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing and Events Intern, under the direct direction of the Marketing and Events Specialist, Summit & Training Manager or Chief Executive Officer, is responsible for assisting with marketing, promotion, and event planning for all events and activities for the Professional Trainings and Summits (PTS) Division.
Responsibilities1. Assist with event planning and onsite logistics for all events and activities related to the PTS.
2. In coordination with the Events and Marketing Specialist, organize facility logistics and vendors, including food and audio/visual, and contract exhibitors for all PTS summits in coordination with IVAT leadership.
3. Assist with set up PTS Registration Process (CVENT) and manage payments and refunds.
4. Assist with the managing details of each training event, including developing and updating files and records, generating reports and press releases, and maintaining budgets.
5. As required, prepare accurate monthly and or weekly status reports regarding status of projects.
6. Assist with preparation of appropriate marketing and promotional materials, including brochures and flyers and related informational literature, for graphic designer and printer (when materials are not created in house).
7. Send website updates as needed to webmaster, and collaborate with other agencies/organizations for reciprocal marketing.
Assist with website development
8. Other relevant duties as assigned.
Requirements Ability to multi-task with good organizational and time management skills
Good written and oral communication skills
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Computer literate and competent with Microsoft Office suite
Experience with website development
Experience with graphic design
Ability to tutor students one-on-one or in a group setting
Ability to work independently with minimum direct supervision
Must be detailed-oriented and able to follow instructions regarding work assignments
Ability to maintain confidentiality of all sensitive information
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office 2010
Preferred - Cvent