Business Specialist/ Marketing InternBrand PGH, Inc.
Marketing ~ Management ~ Entry Level InternshipsBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
Marketing and Events InternshipBookmark This
Vitamin C Communications
89 NE 27 ST.
Posted: February 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing assistant will be responsible for implementing successful social media strategies across various platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram & you will be expected to maintain and update the social media accounts of our clients as well as our company itself by promoting events and venues on a daily basis. You will also be assisting in event planning for clients and booking talent. You will learn not only how to use these platforms but more importantly, how to use them effectively. You will also be working closely with the Marketing & Events Director in the management of talent, introduce new venue leads, create ideas for new events and implementing marketing campaigns for talent. You will assist in creating social media campaigns for special events, music events & weekly events.
Requirements• This position requires to work at our office in Wynwood (3) three days per week; 4 - 6 hours per day for at least a 3 month commitment; a few additional virtual marketing hours and event attendance may be required as well.
• Strong interest and/or previous experience in online & social media marketing.
• A self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organization skills.
• Efficient problem solver who can work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook - Photoshop is a plus)
• Able to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and adapt to different situations.
• Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
• Love for Special Events & Marketing
• Able to work under pressure & deadlines