Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Client Acquisition Associate (Sales)Surgical Agency
Paid Product Development InternshipChinese American Art Culture Center inc
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Marketing/Social Mediatoo pretty
First Signature Services
11300 86th Ave North
Maple Grove, MN
Posted: June 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaple Grove based Financial Services Firm focusing on wealth management, corporate benefits and estate planning. Internship begins June 20th, 2017 and runs through August 17th, 2017. Internship hours are Monday-Thursday 10:00am-3:00pm. Unpaid internship. Interviewing immediately. Opportunities during the school year part time also available.
ResponsibilitiesSummary of Position & Essential Duties:
• Deliver superior client service--troubleshoot problems, schedule and organize meetings; serve as liaison between Advisor and client as needed
-Assist in marketing programs for networking events.
• Oversee and implement Client Onboarding Process: Opening accounts, managing the Account Transfer process from start to finish, and orientation of new clients
• Maintain a welcoming and professional atmosphere for clients, prospects and business partners
• Assist with client requests
• Manage client information-- gather, organize and input client and prospect data into CRM system
• Maintain record-keeping system, including scanning of documents and organizing data
• Special projects to improve efficiency
• Client meeting preparation
Current undergrad majoring in Finance, Marketing, Accounting or Business Administration.
Interest in a career in finance or marketing
Expert in Microsoft Office applications
Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce, Constant Contact, Redtail)
Experience with outbound marketing
Social media expertise (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)