Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
Marketing And Operations Internship- Spring/ Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Marketing and Fundraising InternBookmark This
The Texas Observer
307 W. 7th Street
Posted: April 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Texas Observer is an Austin-based nonprofit news organization known for fearless investigative reporting, narrative storytelling and sophisticated cultural criticism about all things Texan.
Since its founding in 1954, the Observer has covered issues that are often ignored or underreported by other media. We strive to expose injustice and to produce the kind of impact journalism that changes people’s lives for the better. Our thoughtful arts and culture coverage recognizes the diversity and talent of Texas’ creative community.
ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibilities for this position include the following:
• Assist the Publisher in implementing a fundraising program, special event marketing, and marketing of various products and programs.
• Assist in creating and organizing fundraising and promotional events
• Research potential partners for The Texas Observer
• Assist the Membership Manager with marketing and retaining memberships and subscriptions.
• Manage 1-2 marketing and/or fundraising projects fully, for example creating and marketing a new merchandise sales program or other project as assigned.
• Help with some administrative tasks, including mailings and helping to respond to requests for information
• Other tasks as assigned