Digital Marketing Communications InternshipOnPay Solutions
Marketing Intern (With Graphics Experience)Mujus
Part-time Search Engine Marketing AnalystGoodzer
Event - Digital Marketing Internshipnoel.events
Marketing InternCountry Jam USA
Marketing Analyst InternWibbitz
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Vida Kids Marketing and Public Relations InternVida Shoes International - Kids Division
Marketing and Design InternBookmark This
26401 Emery Road
Posted: September 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrickhaus seeks out the extraordinary to facilitate the most spectacular living experiences. We are committed to creating exceptional realty ventures while employing groundbreaking technological and eco-friendly practices. By combining creativity, innovation and artistry we are able to create living communities that are both enduring and enhance the human experience.
Brickhaus values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the term. Preferred candidates have previous experience using graphic design and website software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat). Candidates must provide design samples and links at interview.
As a design intern you will work closely with the marketing and design team to create materials for both on and offline marketing efforts. Learn about all aspects of real estate developments and how to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO - please note that without a portfolio your application will not be considered!
• Write copy and create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters and social media accounts
• Assist in design and layout of new company website implementation
• Manage assets for design and marketing teams, file materials in a logical and easily accessible manner and keep them up-to-date
• Assist Marketing Director with brainstorming and marketing for marketing campaigns and strategies
• Update social media - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Assist with sales prospects, arrange tours, send brochures, and call on real estate agents to distribute marketing materials.
• Outgoing personality and a passion for design.
• Experience using graphic design and website software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
• Web design experience is strongly preferred (Wordpress, Squarespace)
• Attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills.
• Ability to work independently in deadline-sensitive environment.
SkillsRequired - Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Social Media, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress
Preferred - AutoCAD, SketchUp, Advertising Copy