Account InternTheory House
Marketing InternBrainstormers LLC
Marketing Intern Needed For Economic Development Consulting CompanyGoman+York
Marketing InternPage & Pedersen, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Paid Digital Marketing Intern - GrowthGood&Co
Digital Social Media InternDynamic Search
Marketing and Outreach/Front Desk AssistanceBookmark This
Uptown Dance Academy
167 East 121st Street
New York, NY
Posted: April 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded by Robin Williams, Executive Artistic Director, an ABT Certified Project Plié Partner and Fellow at School of American Ballet. Uptown Dance Academy, Inc. is a 20 year old government funded Arts organization that specializes in exposing underserved and undertrained dancers to a unique training system that is a Fusion of Certified Ballet, Acrobatics, Horton, contemporary, and traditional jazz.
ResponsibilitiesMarketing and Outreach:
* Create a strong and active social media presence
* Research community events, coordinate, attend and distribute marketing materials at said events
* Research local and university calendars and organizations to update with our events
* Email blast and flyer creation and distribution
* Draft event descriptions for UDA website and update all event web pages and social media
Front Desk Administration Assistance:
* Manage the front desk sign in/out and keep records of attendance
* Greet guests and students
* Answer telephones, take accurate messages, and respond to caller inquiries about tuition, show dates and dance schedules.
* Assist with the maintenance of the educational outreach database
* Assist with payments, registration, and enrollment
* Maintain inventory of supplies for events department, order new materials as required
* Open the studio space
* Document and take footage of dance classes
* Assemble and update client activity reports
Requirements* Strong writing and communication skills
* Ideal candidate is a creative thinker, self-motivated, and shows immense attention to detail.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite