Sales & Marketing CoordinatorMotiv8 Performance Products
Marketing InternshipTurchette Brand Marketing & Public Relations
Fall Marketing InternPack Up + Go
Marketing Communications PositionsSignature
Marketing InternKFSM Radio
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Creative and Enthusiastic Animal LoverAiling Pets
Marketing and PR internBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTripalink: Who we are?
We revolutionized the way cars were bought and sold and redefined what “dealer” means. We are the first “fully transaction platform” that created a much simpler and trustworthy way for sellers and buyers to connect and deal by giving cash back to either sellers or buyers. What does this mean? Unbeatable price and guarantee for both of them!
So now, we are seeking both experienced and entry-level candidates (recent college graduates) for our marketing and public relations department，if you are:
- Interested in digital advertising, innovative marketing and digital/ interactive solutions
- Enthusiastic about working in a startup
- Ready to revolutionize the car dealing business with a group of young, energetic, and ambitious Dream Chaser
Responsibilities- Communicate with engineers/developers/marketing professionals to obtain their availability to work on specific projects
- Create digital campaigns, partnerships and activities to increase awareness and a deeper engagement with the company’s brands
- Will be responsible for tasks and deliverables that are integral to the company’s business development and expansion
- Conduct market research on competitors, industry, potential projects, and other important information on the Internet
- Working with launch team, PR team to plan, assist, and execute impeccably staged launch events and marketing campaigns
- Work with local media to make sure everyone knows their used car market is changing for the better
Requirements- Must be native speaker of English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Able to finish projects with little instructions
- Proficiency with (and an understanding of best practices for) a broad range of social media platforms, including the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Digg, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Delicious, and Pinterest
- Demonstrable success in developing and implementing social media campaigns
- Able to articulate and present campaign strategy and marketing reports in both client-facing and internal presentations